At Victoria’s Academy we try to make school enrollment as painless as possible. The best thing to do is to come in and meet with a friendly, knowledgeable Admissions Specialist.
A free, no-obligation tour is a great way to get a feel for Victoria’s Academy and see if our programs are good fit for you.
We can work together to see how we can best help you reach your goals.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age before the desired class start date.
- Applicant must have completed secondary education and received a High School Diploma or a General Education Diploma (G.E.D.)
- Applicant must complete and submit an enrollment application.
- Applicant must pay the required one hundred ($100.00) nonrefundable application fee.
- If enrolling in the Instructor Training program, applicant must hold a current Washington State Cosmetology, Barber, Manicurist or Esthetician license and have at least two years of experience in their field.
- Attend a tour and personal interview with an Admissions representative
- Contact the admissions office to request more information about any of the services or courses we offer.
We offer year-round start dates with convenient full time and part time schedules to meet a variety of lifestyles. Masters Esthetics is only offered at full time
Cosmetology, Barber, Hair Design Programs and Transfer Students: Every 6 weeks
Massage Program: Open Enrollment
Master Esthetics Program: January and July
Instructor Program: Open Enrollment