At Victoria’s Academy we try to make school enrollment as painless as possible. The best thing to do is to come in and meet with a friendly, knowledgeable Admissions Specialist.
A free, no-obligation tour is a great way to get a feel for Victoria’s Academy and see if our programs are good fit for you.
We can work together to see how we can best help you reach your goals.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age before the desired class start date.
- Applicant must have completed secondary education and received a High School Diploma or a General Education Diploma (G.E.D.)
- Applicant must complete and submit an enrollment application.
- Applicant must pay the required one hundred ($100.00) nonrefundable application fee.
- If enrolling in the Instructor Training program, applicant must hold a current Washington State Cosmetology, Barber, Manicurist or Esthetician license and have at least two years of experience in their field.
- Attend a tour and personal interview with an Admissions representative
- Contact the admissions office to request more information about any of the services or courses we offer.
We offer year-round start dates with convenient full time and part time schedules to meet a variety of lifestyles.
Cosmetology, Barber and Hair Design program start the first Wednesday of every odd month.
Massage the first Wednesday of March and September.
Master Esthetics the First Wednesday of January, May and September
Instructor first Wednesday of any month.
Transfer Students First Wednesday of any month.