MASTER ESTHETICS PROGRAM
Estheticians are skincare specialists, trained in the art of performing services that enhance, treat or beautify the skin. Victoria’s Academy Master Esthetics program provides a wide range of techniques from makeup, facials, hair removal, body treatments and wraps, specialty facials, chemical peels, and laser training.
If you’re interested in skincare, enjoy working with people and have a friendly and engaging personality, you could be well-suited to a rewarding career as a Master Esthetician.
TUITION TOTAL $21,858.00
Application Fee $100.00
9 MONTH PROGRAM WITH 1250 HOURS DEDICATED TO:
- Skin Science and Theory
- Infection Control
- Skin Disorders and Diseases
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Skin Histology
- Cosmetic Ingredients
- Chemical Compounds
- Masks and Packs
- Professional Skin Treatments
- Cellulite and Body Wrap Treatments
- Medical Professional Interaction
- Skin Care
- Manual and Electrotherapy Facials
- Hair Removal
- Make-up Application
- Client Services
- Laboratory and Practical Experience
- Salon and Business Management
- First Aid
- Laser and Medium Depth Peel Training/Curriculum
- Practical Experience in all Areas of the Curriculum
50 HOURS DEDICATED TO:
- Advanced Training
- WAC’s and RCW’s and Breaks
This curriculum is based on the National Estheticians, Manufacturers/Distributors Association (NCEA) job task analysis as well as Milady’s Standard and Advanced curriculums.
The mission of the NCEA is to define standards of practice through certification and continuing education accreditation in order to represent and advocate for the esthetic profession.
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE!
Dream it, Learn it, Live it
CLASSES ARE OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
The Master Esthetics Program starts in January and July