- Victoria’s expectations of their students are to Dress Professionally, as if you were going to work, every day. You will be representing the beauty industry, yourself and our school.
- Black or white, or combination of: blazers, tops (no cleavage), pants, shorts, capris, dresses or skirts are allowed. Dresses, shorts and skirts must be no more than 2 inches above the knee unless opaque tights or leggings are worn
- Leggings are allowed as long as the length of your top is no shorter than where your fingertips hit with your arms at your sides while standing straight
- Colored accessories; belts, scarves, head bands (cannot cover more than 1/3 of the hair) and jewelry are acceptable and encouraged. Color may show at the bottom of the shirt or blouse only
- No hats or visors are allowed on the clinic floor or in the theory rooms
- Shoes must be closed toed, any color, no spike heels
- Socks or pantyhose must be worn everyday
- Absolutely no sweats, workout attire, sleeveless, midriff or spaghetti strap tops are allowed
- Lab coat and aprons are optional but must be solid black and approved by Victoria’s for consistency
- Must present professional appearance, hair styled, nails manicured, makeup applied, if applicable, before arriving at school
- Victoria’s student ID badge must be worn and be visible to clients and staff members at all times
If you have a question or not sure if something is acceptable…ASK! Students that arrive in attire not compliant with the dress code will be sent home to change and given a warning.